It is a fully automated device; in most cases it has a remote control and a transport cart. You can set the bottom cleaning mode, walls cleaning mode or both. The time and intensity of cleaning your pool can also be adjusted. You only choose the mode of operation and enjoy how the robot cleans for you.
For the convenience of our customers, we offer a subscription plan to clean their pool and treat it during the summer season.
Contact us for an offer.
The proper winterizing of the pool is very important for the protection of its lining, as well as for the protection of all the filtration system elements. It includes:
1. Draining the water in the pool to a certain level (about ten to fifteen centimeters below the water level, depending on the type of filtration)
2. Dismounting the pump
3. Chemical treatment of quartz sand in the sand filter
4. Draining all possible pipes (due to risk of freezing)
5. Placing winterizing floats (preventing damage to the pool lining when freezing) along the perimeter of the pool and diagonally
6. Covering the pool with a winter cover